A Wedderburn food temperature testing kit allows you to quickly carry out accuracy tests at any time on food that is being prepared.
If your food business stores, transports, prepares, cooks or sells potentially hazardous food, then you must have a thermometer so you can measure the temperature of this food. To confirm that food stays safe, you are legally required to ensure that potentially hazardous foods are kept either very cold (5°C or colder) or very hot (60°C or hotter) or at another temperature if that is safe.
- 1 x Polypropylene Carry Case - stress crack and impact resistant complete with washable, dirt resistant polyethylene foam liner
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer Gun (BL1713)
- 1 x Digital Thermometer with 2 x Probes (BL7327/7328)
- 1 x Digital Pocket Thermometer (BL9124)
- 1 x Comparator Cup (BL7308)